• Right of admission reserved. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests Shindig Productions Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission. Gates will be open at midday on Friday 15th October for entry and shut at 10pm with no exceptions. On Saturday 16th October gates will reopen at 10am and close at 8pm. Attendees arriving outside this time window may be allowed into a holding compound for the night, at Shindig Productions Ltd’s discretion. Those without valid tickets will be turned away.
• The wristbands given upon entry is the property of Shindig Productions Ltd. Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Anybody found without a wristband will be evicted. If you damage your wristband you must produce the damaged wristband and ticket stub when requesting a replacement. Replacement wristbands will only be issued at the discretion of event staff and will not be issued if wristbands have been deliberately removed or tampered with.
• Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband examined for an identity check at any point. Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been tampered with will be immediately evicted. No entry to the site without valid photo ID and valid ticket. Invalid or duplicate tickets will not be allowed to gain entry
• This is an over 18 year old event only.
• No guests unless otherwise authorised by Shindig Productions Ltd.
• Shindig Productions Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
• In order to keep our event safe, searches will take place to identify illegal items prohibited at Shindig Festival. Searching is a condition of entry. Searches, including vehicle searches, will be carried out at the entrance to the event. We reserve the right to undertake further searches on-site during the event. Anybody refusing a search will be evicted from site – there is a no return policy for those refusing searches.
• Drugs are not permitted at the event. No legal highs or illegal substances may be brought into the site, including nitrous oxide. Anyone caught in possession of such substances may be refused entry or ejected immediately and the police maybe informed.
• Weapons and items which Shindig Productions Ltd considers could be used as weapons are not permitted on site. Anyone found in possession of such items will be ejected from site and the police will be informed.
• All activities and all attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
• Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by an attendee will be allowed on the site Shindig Productions Ltd.
• As a condition of entry, all attendees consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras for security purposes.
• Personal alcohol can be brought on the site and consumed within the customers private chalets. Alcoholic and other beverages purchased elsewhere must not be consumed in licensed bars. No glass is to be brought onto site for safety reasons.
• In accordance with Smoke Free Regulations, no smoking indoors anywhere on site apart from designated outside Smoking areas. Failure to comply with these regulations and event signage may result in ejection on site in the campsites. Anyone acting in such a way will be evicted.
• If you are caught urinating or defecating in places other than a toilet, you run the risk of immediate eviction.
• Please use bins and recycling points provided.
• No fireworks, lasers, flares or pyrotechnic devices. Strictly no fires, fire-pits, barbecues or meth stoves: gas camping stoves only. No single camping gas stove/bottle to be larger than 300g.
• Due to fire safety regulations, tents cannot be erected next to vehicles. Camper Vans and tents must be sited in the appropriate areas.
• Please stay within the boundaries of the Event and do not stray onto land that is not within the Event site. Anyone found doing so will be evicted.
• All lost children (once found) will be taken to the Lost Children’s Point marked on your site map at the Welfare tent. Please report a lost child immediately to a steward or a member of the Shindig Team or Children’s’ Area Team (or anybody with a radio).
• No sky lanterns of any kind.
• Strictly no animals will be allowed on the site (with the exception of Assistance Dogs – by prior arrangement with Shindig Productions Ltd).
• It is your responsibility to look after and care for your possessions, valuables and money whilst with us. You should not leave valuable items unattended in your accommodation or elsewhere and we suggest you do not bring such possessions unless absolutely necessary.
• We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage unless due to Shindig Production Ltd’s negligence.
• In case of any loss, please contact the information point to make a report. After the event, the return of any lost property will incur a charge for postage and packing.
• Cancellation of the event by Shindig Productions Ltd will be given in writing to the attendees.
Shindig Productions Ltd operates a zero tolerance approach to the possession, use and supply of drugs at the event. If you are in violation of this rule and found in possession of any illegal substance, you will be immediately evicted from the Event and the Police notified.
Policy which can be seen here.
Shindig Productions Ltd hold only emails of customers for marketing proposes, we may share your personal information with these social media sites to enable them to provide targeted marketing. We will not otherwise share with any other third party the personal information that we obtain about you for the purposes of marketing, unless you have provided your consent or it is otherwise lawful for us to do so.
• You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest:
• to ask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected;
• to ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data;
• to request a machine readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer; and
• to make a complaint to a data protection regulator. You may contact them at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
By entering into this agreement, you understand that the details provided will be used in booking for related purposes including marketing and for providing selected organisations with your details so that they can provide you with information about products and services which may interest you. You can withdraw your consent for the above at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket Holders are always advised to dress as appropriate for the weather. Shindig Productions Ltd is not liable for ticket holders negligence. Ticket holders accept responsibility for their own actions, behaviour and social etiquette.
The Directors of Shindig Productions Ltd. reserve the right to make changes to any aspect of the event at any time. These include prices, line up, social events, activities, and products/merchandise provided, and the Terms & Conditions which may need to be adapted occasionally. Updated Terms & Conditions will be sent to all ticket holders.
As we are running this event at Pontins we also go by their VENUE TERMS & CONDITIONS read here
Our ticket agent is Ticketsellers all ticket purchases go under their TERMS & CONDITIONS read here